Search IRA Rollover Custodians:
|IRA web page|
Notify us of your IRA charitable rollover
If you check the box in this area, a module will open where you can enter your name and email to notify us of your IRA Rollover gift.
Thank you for considering an IRA charitable rollover gift to us. The website link will take you to your IRA custodian's website, where you may be able to log in and make a gift to Phoenix Children's. Another option is to use the phone number to call your IRA custodian. They will assist you in making an IRA charitable rollover gift. If you would like to notify us of your generous IRA charitable rollover, please complete the Notify us of your IRA charitable rollover section.
Please note this is a time sensitive transaction. If the IRA charitable rollover is intended to satisfy your required minimum distribution for the current year, verify with your custodian that this transaction will be completed prior to December 31. If the transaction is not completed prior to December 31, you may be subject to penalties if you have not satisfied your required minimum distribution.
|Your Address (Street or P.O. Box)|
|Notify us of your IRA charitable rollover|
|Thank you for considering a IRA gift to us. A sample letter is available to send to your DAF provider. You may save and print the PDF of your letter. If you have email contact information for your DAF provider, you may send a PDF copy of your DAF letter or you may copy and paste the text into an email. You will need to enter the amount of your recommended grant and your DAF account number on the letter before mailing. If you would like to notify us of your generous gift, please complete the Notify us of your DAF Gift section.|
IRA Charitable Rollover
Looking for a way to bring hope and healing to children and benefit this year? If you are 70 1/2 or older, you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help join Phoenix Children's and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- May satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help ensure your legacy is one that brings a future of hope for the children of tomorrow
How to make an IRA charitable rollover gift
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to us to help make a difference for the children and families in Phoenix Children's care
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose
More on IRA charitable rollover gifts
If you are 70 1/2 or older, you can direct your IRA administrator to distribute a gift from your IRA to Phoenix Children's. Any amount you transfer may count against your required minimum distribution, and you can direct up to $100,000 to your favorite causes this year.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
Your message has been sent.